Sunday, January 16, 2011

CHICKEN PHO

1/15/2011
Today my mom and I make some Vietnamese chicken Pho! My mom is such a good cook! Its the best CHICKEN PHO that i had ever had. Its so yummy! I wish I can share some with everybody!
 
>
It only took us one hour to finish cooking this delicious Pho  


The pho is consist of chicken broth, chicken strip and 2 different kind of parsleys, green onions, jalapeno, and fries green onions.  

Normally people eat pho with more vegetable leaves but they don't have those leaf this season so this is the garnish that we replace those vegetable leave with.

5 comments:

  1. I WANT TO EAT SOME PHO!! ;-;"

    that looks really yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ate so much i thought i was going to die in my sleep! hahah but it was so yummy! my hands and mouth was moving on its own when i tried to stop myself from eating some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uwaaa, that looks really yummy :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete