Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hawaii





Hawaii was fun, i make lots of new friends. All my cousins are so nice. They take me shoppings and sights seeing.
But during my visit everything was so busy cause of the wedding and a 1 month baby b-day. Those two days was hectic.

The wedding was fun the newly wed couple look so cute together (Chi Nhi and Anh Hao) hope they love each other till the end of time. ^_^


I love the exotic fruit in Hawaii, it's the best!!
I finally get to eat the fruit i been wanting to eat for over 18 years.

what even more awsome is that i get to pick it and eat it right off the tree....i love to climb tree but omg the ants was crazy... i'm not going there LOL
But i did climb the star fruit tree and the guava tree with a skirt on...i'm crazy i know..but i just love to climb maybe i'm a monkey by nature  ^_^


this is me on a guava tree..looking all serious because that darn guava is so hard to get...And this is HUU friend house..i so hijack all his guava and star fruit. LOL

this is me picking on the start fruit tree...it taste soo sweet and crunchy..i really like it
i got too much and i can barely finish it.
Oh the shopping there was so much fun, i got wholesale price for almost everything i brought...i spend a lot of money there =/
my cousin want me to move there to study and live with her but don't know if i want a life in Hawaii
I'm used to my life here. But i would love to go back to visit and go to all the island there.  The ticket is cheap so when i have time, i'm flying there for the exotic fruit and fun!!!




4 comments:

  1. They have a lot of those fruits in the philippines

    lol.. i'll be eating those (half of my winter vacation)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa i want some...I need to get more of those..it like drug to me..i have an addiction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want some now.. they have some in the philppines ukn ow

    too bad u cant bring fruits~ cause i would totally bring u some from the philipines~

    ReplyDelete